![]() |
| last day of school! |
![]() |
| last day of school bike ride |
![]() |
| lost another tooth! |
![]() |
| we had baby skunks.....and we got them gone! |
![]() |
| memorial day fun! |
![]() |
| Concrete! |
![]() |
| Concrete done! |
![]() |
| Jason started Fusion soccer! |
![]() |
| Baseball at the Chiefs! |
![]() |
| Gymnastics Banquet! |
![]() |
| Nana was here! |
![]() |
| Nana School of Monopoly Rules |
![]() |
| Triathlon for Mom! |
![]() |
| I forgot I brought Jason's glasses too.... |
![]() |
| Tooth loss at the Chiefs! |
![]() |
| Duct Tape from Danielle! |
![]() |
| School threw up all over the table |
![]() |
| His "I'm bored and hate everything" face |
![]() |
| We got a Bunny! |
![]() |
| Shadow |
![]() |
| Hard working dudes |
![]() |
| Heat Wave swept in |









































No comments:
Post a Comment